"The JEMAT 2022 registration deadline for phase 2 is 26 August. MAKAUT will conduct the JEMAT 2022 Phase 2 exam on 31 August."
JEMAT Registration 2022: The JEMAT 2022 Registration deadline for phase 2 is 26 August. The Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology will conduct the JEMAT 2022 Phase 2 exam on 31 August. Aspirants must visit the official website of the MAKAUT to perform JEMAT Registration 2022: makautwb.ac.in
Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT) 2022 is the gateway to admission to MBA programmes in West Bengal. It is an objective type exam of 2 hours duration. There will 3 sections in the question paper: English, Mathematics and Logical Reasoning. The weightage of the sections is 40, 40 and 20, respectively.
Steps to Complete JEMAT Registration 2022
The following are the steps to apply for JEMAT Registration 2022 online:
- Visit the official website of the MAKAUT: makautwb.ac.in.
- Locate the ‘JEMAT’ link on the homepage and click on it.
- On the new page, click on the ‘Apply Here’ link under JEMAT,
- On the following page, click on the ‘Apply Online’ button.
- To register, fill in the required information like name, email ID, phone number, category, and other details.
- The system will generate and send the registration number and password to the mobile number and email address.
- Then the candidate will have to log in using the credentials and upload the required documents in the specified size and format.
- Next is the payment of the application fee to complete the process.
- Check on the box for ‘Declaration’ after reviewing the application form.
- After completing the application form, submit the details and upload the form.
- Following the submission, the candidate will have to send the physical documents to the following address: REGISTRAR, MAULANA ABUL KALAM AZAD UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, WEST BENGAL, Haringhata, Nadia, Pin no. 741249, West Bengal.
Candidates must note the following points about JEMAT Registration 2022:
- Candidates must ensure they are eligible for the test
- The application form, once submitted, will not be considered for any modifications. Any discrepancy or error shall attract termination of the application process.
JEMAT 2022 Registration Application Fees
|General, OBC||Female, Transgender, Male||INR 600|
|SC, ST||PWD||Female, Transgender, Male||INR 300|
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.