JEMAT 2022 Application Window for Phase 2 Open Until Aug 26
MAKAUT WB closes JEMAT 2022 application on August 26. The exam will be conducted on August 31. Check steps to apply here.
JEMAT 2022 Application: JEMAT(II) registrations began on July 25, 2022. Candidates can apply for this second phase till August 26. Earlier, the last date to apply was till August 25. However, the mock test and exam date remain the same. Applicants can access the portal from August 28 to get familiar with the interface. Authorities will additionally share a link to the mock test on their registered email IDs. Moreover, the remote proctored exam will take place on August 31.
JEMAT 2022 Application: Eligibility Criteria
Critically, applicants must fulfil the below criteria for JEMAT 2022 application.
- First and foremost, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology/pharmacy/architecture from a UGC/AICTE-recognized institute.
- Students in the final year of graduation can also register.
- However, distant mode of education degrees are not eligible.
Also Read: JEE Advanced Admit Card 2022 to Be Out on 23 August
JEMAT 2022 Application: Steps to Apply
In addition, candidates who wish to apply for JEMAT 2022 application can follow these simple steps.
- Visit cetmat.formflix.com
- Then, click on the ‘Apply Online for JEMAT’ button.
- Now, complete your one-time registration by filling in the details.
- Next, log in using the credentials sent to your registered Email ID.
- Pay the initial application fee of INR 600 (Unreserved Category)/ INR 300 (Reserved Category).
- Fill in personal details, academic qualifications and examination details.
- In the end, upload your photograph and signature in the prescribed format and submit.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.
POST YOUR COMMENT