"The Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT), West Bengal, has extended the last date to register for the JEMAT 2021."
The Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT), West Bengal, has extended the last date to register for the JEMAT 2021 exam. Initially, the last date to register for the JEMAT was 4 July 2021. Candidates can now apply for the JEMAT exam by 26 July 2021. Interested and eligible students can register themselves for the JEMAT on the official website (cetmat.examflix.in).
MAKAUT conducts the Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test for admissions to postgraduate management programmes. Additionally, the affiliated programmes are offered by various MBA institutes in West Bengal. Hence, officials will conduct the exam on 31 July 2021. The university will release the JEMAT admit cards on 28 July 2021. Henceforth, the JEMAT exam will be conducted on 31 July.
Steps to Fill Out the JEMAT 2021 Application
Students can perform the given easy and simple steps to fill the JEMAT application form online.
- Visit cetmat.examflix.in, the official website.
- Then, enter the essential details in the JEMAT registration form and submit it.
- Re-login with the registered JEMAT credentials.
- Then, pay the JEMAT counselling fee via debit/credit card or net banking.
- Take a printout of the JEMAT counselling fee receipt for future reference.
- Then, enter the required details and upload a scanned photograph and signature in the JEMAT application form.
- Finally, review and submit the JEMAT application form.
Documents Required for JEMAT Application Form
The board requires students to have the following documents on hand while filling out the JEMAT application form.
- Scanned photographs and signatures in the prescribed format
- ID proof – Aadhaar number, election card, passport, PAN card etc.
- Address details for communication
- Mobile number and email ID
- Academic certification