"JEECUP 2022 has once again extended the registration process for UP Polytechnic. Candidates can fill the application form till May 5."
The Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh, as per a recent notification, has extended the last date to fill out the application form for UP Polytechnic 2022. With the revised date, candidates can now apply for JEECUP 2022 till May 5. Earlier, the last date to fill out the UP Polytechnic application form 2022 was April 30. Interested candidates can visit the official website of the board and register themselves.
JEECUP 2022: Steps to Fill the Application Form
Candidates can check the following steps to fill out the application form successfully.
- Visit the official website – jeecup.admissions.nic.in
- Look for the registration link on the homepage and click on it.
- Enter the required details such as educational qualification, communication address, and exam centre, to complete the registration.
- Log in using your credentials to fill out the application form.
- Upload the relevant documents as per the guidelines.
- Last and the most important step, pay the application fee to complete your UP Polytechnic registration.
The exam authority will begin JEECUP 2022 application form correction facility when the registration procedure is completed. From May 7 to 12, applicants will be allowed to make changes to their applications. Registered candidates are advised to study the JEECUP 2022 syllabus in order to prepare for the exam. They can also use the UP Polytechnic sample papers to ace the exam.