"The JEE Council of Uttar Pradesh has opened the JEECUP 2022 correction window from today, May 7, available May 12. Candidates can refer to the process given below."
The JEECUP 2022 application form correction window is open today, May 7. The last day for making any corrections is May 12. Candidates who wish to make amendments to their form can do so by visiting the official website; the process for the same is given ahead.
Candidates must keep in mind that not all pieces of information are open to accepting corrections in the form. The Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh, will conduct the JEECUP 2022 between June 6 & 10. The exam will last for 2 hours and 30 minutes, having 100 multiple-choice questions. It is held for admission in engineering diploma courses (polytechnic) in the state’s participating institutes.
JEECUP 2022: Important Dates
Some important dates for the examination are mentioned below:
|JEECUP application form correction 2022 dates||May 7 to 12, 2022|
|JEECUP admit card||May 30, 2022|
|JEECUP 2022 exam||June 6 to 10, 2022|
How to Make Corrections?
The steps for making any required corrections are given below:
- First, visit the official website – jeecup.nic.in.
- Now, click on the “JEECUP correction form” link.
- A new log-in page will open. Here, enter your application number, password, and security pin.
- After entering the details, click on the “Sign in” tab.
- The application form will now appear on the screen. Candidates can correct the required details.
- At last, review the form and click on the “Submit” button.