"National Testing Agency (NTA) officials have released admit cards for the JEE Main Session 4 2021 examination online on 22 August."
National Testing Agency (NTA) officials have released admit cards for the JEE Main Session 4 2021 exam online on 22 August. Hence, registered candidates can now download their hall tickets from the board’s official website, jeemain.nta.nic.in. To access the admit card, applicants must log in to the site’s portal by providing their application number and date of birth.
Session 4 of the JEE Main exam will take place on 26 August, 27 August, 31 August, 1 September, and 2 September. Thus, candidates should continue to visit the examination’s official website for further details.
Steps to Download JEE Main 2021 Fourth Session Admit Card
Hall tickets for the Joint Entrance Examination Main are now available online. Hence, candidates can follow the instructions provided below to access their admit cards.
- Go to the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Then, click on the “JEE Main session 4 admit card” link available on the homepage.
- The website will then display a login portal.
- Enter the candidate’s application number and password in the respective fields to proceed.
- The JEE Main hall ticket will then appear on the screen.
- Finally, download the admit card for future reference.
The JEE Main admit card will contain details such as exam date, time, location, candidate details, and examination day guidelines. Students must have a valid physical copy of their admit card and an ID card to enter the testing location. Furthermore, candidates must carry their COVID-19 declaration form and wear a mask and gloves to write the exam due to pandemic concerns.