"The National Testing Agency has opened the registration facility for phase 4 of the 2021 JEE Main today, 9 July. Click here to learn more."
The National Testing Agency is opening the registration facility for phase 4 of the 2021 JEE Main today, 9 July. According to NTA officials, the JEE Main 2021 applications were available by noon. Hence, candidates can fill out the application form online via the NTA official website (jeemain.nta.nic.in). The application facility is only available online due to COVID-19 restraints. In addition, the fourth and last session of the 2021 JEE exam is open for students seeking B
Note that the last session of JEE Main 2021 will also be open for students seeking admission to BArch and BPlan programmes. The IIT JEE Main round 4 application deadline is 12 July 2021. Phase 3 of the exam will occur from 20 to 25 July 2021. Afterwards, officials will conduct phase 4 of the 2021 JEE from 27 July to 2 August. Additionally, the exam board has advised candidates to solve mock exams to familiarise themselves with the testing format.
How to Apply for JEE Main 2021 Phase 4 Exam
The registration facility for round 4 of the JEE Main entrance exam will close on 12 July. Hence, candidates can refer to the following guidelines to apply for the assessment before the deadline.
- Go to the NTA’s official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Then, register for the JEE Main examination portal by entering your details, such as name, mobile number, email address, and account password.
- Afterwards, the website will send login credentials to the registered email address.
- Then, log into the portal and fill out the application form with personal and academic details.
- Upload legibly scanned copies of passport-sized photographs and signatures.
- Then, pay the JEE Main application fee via online means.
- The website will then display an application confirmation page.
- Finally, download the application confirmation page for future reference.