"The NTA will close the JEE Main 2022 Session 2 Answer Key Objection facility today, Aug 5. Check details here & challenge the provisional key."
JEE Main Answer Key 2022 Session 2: The NTA will close the facility to challenge the JEE Main July Session Answer Key today, August 5. Besides, they released the provisional key on August 3 for students’ reference. Students can roughly estimate how they performed using the answer key. Be that as it may, candidates must note that this answer key is provisional. It means that the NTA is open to students’ objections over the answers in the key. However, the window to challenge closes today. Therefore, continue reading to learn how to raise objections to the provisional answer key.
JEE Main Answer Key 2022 Session 2 Objection: Steps to Challenge the Key
The NTA encourages the students to challenge the provisional key. After downloading the provisional key, if students observe any errors, they must follow the given procedure to raise their objections. The authorities will prepare the final results based on the key. Hence, it is important to appeal when you have a doubt.
- Firstly, visit the official JEE Mains website, jeemain.nta.nic.
- Once you land on the homepage, access the ‘Challenge Answer Key’ link.
- Then, the server will redirect you to a new page, where you must log in using your registered credentials.
- When you sign in, select the option to challenge the key.
- Next, your computer screen will display the answers.
- Beside each answer will be option IDs, and next to it will be 4 columns comprising checkboxes. Select the appropriate checkboxes to register your claim.
- After you record your claims, the system will show the objections you raised alongside the option IDs.
- Then you must upload documents supporting your claims in a single PDF file.
- Save your claims after uploading the document.
- Finally, pay the objection fee of ₹ 200 for each claim and register your objections.
Furthermore, the authorities will soon publish the final answer key and JEE Main Session 2 results after reviewing the objections. In conclusion, students must frequently visit the official website for regular updates.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.