JEE Main 2023 Registration Window Opens Tomorrow at jeemain.nta.ac.in: How to Apply for JEE Main?
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will begin the JEE Main 2023 registration form from tomorrow Feb 7, 2023 on its official website jeemain.nta.nic.in.
JEE Main 2023 Registration: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will begin the JEE Main 2023 registration form from tomorrow Feb 7, 2023 on its official website jeemain.nta.nic.in. Interested students can complete their JEE Main session 2 registration on the official website and the last date to complete the JEE Main application form 2023 is Mar 7, 2023.
JEE Main 2023 application form fees have been updated by NTA. Male and female general/gen-EWS/OBC (NCL) applicants must pay INR 1000 and INR 800, respectively, for each paper. Candidates for JEE Main 2023 who are SC/ST/PwD/Transgender must pay a non-refundable application fee of INR 500.
Also Read: GATE 2023 Exam Ongoing: Which Colleges Accept GATE 2023 Score?
Steps to Complete JEE Main 2023 Registration
Following are the steps mentioned for the candidates to complete the JEE Main april attempt application form.
- Visit the NTA JEE Main official website jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on "Online Registration."
- Fill out the JEE 2022 Registration form using your Name, Mobile Number, Email-ID, and Educational details.
- Now, upload the scanned images of the Photograph and Signature under the prescribed format.
- Pay the JEE Main 2023 registration fee.
- Verify the details and "Submit" the form.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
Documents Required for the JEE Main 2023 Registration
Mentioned below is the list of documents with specifications required while filling the JEE Main 2023 application form.
- Scanned image photograph (size 10 KB to 200 KB, of dimension 3.5 cm * 4.5 cm in JPEG/ JPG format).
- Scanned signature image (size 4 KB to 30 KB, of dimension 3.5 cm * 1.5 cm in JPEG/ JPG format).
- Category certificates.
- Bank details for JEE Main 2023 registration fee payment.
- Valid ID proof like Aadhaar, Bank passbook, Ration card copy, etc.
POST YOUR COMMENT