"The latest official NTA circular states, the JEE Main 2022 Session II Application window will reopen, tentatively after the Session I results."
After a large number of student petitions, the National Testing Agency (NTA) had to reopen the JEE Main 2022 Session II Application window. Although the applications closed on June 30, the NTA has confirmed that it will reopen the window. They issued an official circular today, July 1, to confirm. However, the official circular does not specify the exact date. Be that as it may, the application window will tentatively reopen after the announcement of the Session I results. Continue reading further to check your eligibility and the application procedure.
JEE Main 2022 Session II Application Process: Step-By-Step Guide
Students can refer to the steps below to apply for the second session of the JEE Mains 2022.
- Firstly, all students must register at the official JEE Mains web portal – jeemain.nta.nic.in, using their email ID, name, and number.
- Next, sign in to the portal using your credentials.
- Then proceed to fill out the application form with personal, academic, and contact details.
- After you enter the required information on the application form, upload your passport-size photograph and a scanned copy of your signature.
- Pay the application fee and check the details you have entered for any misrepresentations. The NTA will not allow applications to be rectified for the second session. Therefore, applicants must submit the data after checking it thoroughly.
- Finally, submit your application and keep printouts of the same.
Before applying, students need to check the prescribed eligibility criteria. Below is an overview of the official criteria expected by students before applying.
- No Age Restrictions – applicants can be of any age to apply for the JEE Main 2022 Session II.
- Applicants must have graduated high school or passed any recognized +2 exams.
- No. of Attempts – students can take the entrance exam twice a year for 3 consecutive years.
Furthermore, here is the direct link to:
Follow GetMyUni for the Latest Education News.