"The National testing agency (NTA) is expected to release the final answer key for JEE Main 2022 Session 2 today, 6 August 2022."
JEE Main 2022 Session 2 Final Answer Key: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to release the final answer key for JEE Main 2022 Session today, 6 August 2022. Once out, students can download the final answer key from jeemain.nta.nic.in
JEE Main 2022 Session 2 was held from 25 July to 30 July in CBT mode. The preliminary answer key was available from 3 August for students to check and raise objections, if any. The window to raise objections closed on 5 August at 5 PM. The NTA will now publish the final answer key after considering all the objections. Followed by this, the rank list will also be published along with the results.
Steps to Download The JEE Main 2022 Session 2 Final Answer Key
Candidates may follow these steps to download the answer key:
- First, go to the official website of the JEE Main exam: jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Once on the homepage, locate the candidate activity section.
- Then click on the link that says ‘JEE (MAIN) 2022 Session 2 Display Question Paper and Answer Key.’
- On the redirected page, choose your preferred method to log in, i.e., Through Application Number and Password or Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Now enter the credentials in the fields, type in the security code and click ‘Sign in.’
- The screen will display the final answer key.
- Finally, download the answer key in PDF form. Also, take a printout if necessary.
Candidates can use the answer key to calculate an estimation of their final marks in the test. To do so, add 4 marks for every correct answer and deduct one mark for every wrong answer.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.