"The NTA will release the JEE Main 2022 Session 2 Admit Card soon, tentatively between July 17 & 18. Check how to download it here."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) confirms that the second JEE Mains session will start on July 21. Students’ admit card is the most important document to carry for the exam. On that note, the NTA has not confirmed the release date and time. However, reports suggest that the JEE Main 2022 Session 2 Admit Card will tentatively release by July 17 or 18. In the meantime, students must frequently visit the official JEE website for regular updates. Be that as it may, continue reading to learn how to download your admit card online once its available.
JEE Main 2022 Session 2 Admit Card: Steps to Download It
You must follow the steps below to download your admit card before the exam.
- First, you must go to their official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Next, kindly search for the link to download the admit card and select it. You can probably find it in the blue stripe on the homepage or under the public notices.
- Once you access the link, the server redirects you to a new page. Enter your application number, date of birth, and the security PIN on the page and log in.
- Then your computer screen will display your admit card.
- Finally, download the admit card after verifying the details on it.
Details to Verify in Your Admit Card
If you find any errors, immediately report the same to the authorities. Albeit, do not print and carry an admit card misrepresenting your information to the exam venue. You must check the following details on your card.
- Your Name
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Your Date of Birth
- Eligibility Status
- PwD Status
- Exam Centre & Centre Code
- Exam Date & Time
- Your Father’s Name
- Your Signature & Photograph
- Your Parents’ Signature
- Instructions for the Exam
Note: To report any errors in your admit card, contact the JEE Main officials at:
- Email – [email protected]
- Helpline Numbers – 0120-6895200 & 011-40759000
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.