"Today, June 24, was the JEE Mains B.Tech exam. Check the JEE Main 2022 Exam Day II Session 1: Paper Analysis & Students' Reaction here."
The NTA conducted the JEE Mains B.Tech exam today, June 24. The exams began yesterday and are being held as a computer-based test over 2 shifts. The morning shift starts at 9 AM and ends by noon. The second session starts at 3 PM and will go on till 6. Today was the B.Tech entrance exam. Subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry were the contents for today’s exam. Continue reading further for the initial JEE Main 2022 Exam Day II Session 1: Paper Analysis & Students’ Reaction.
- JEE Main 2022 Phase I Answer Key: Direct Download Link Here
- JEE Main 23rd June 2022 Shift 1 Question Paper Analysis
- JEE Main 23rd June 2022 Shift 2 Question Paper Analysis
- JEE Main 2022 Exam Day I: Session I Memory-Based Question Paper Out
JEE Main 2022 Exam Day II Session 1: Paper Analysis
These are the initial reports on the paper analysis. Since the exam was computer-based, the exam analysis is based on students’ memory. Find the subject-wise analysis here:
- Mathematics – this was regarded as the toughest section of the exam. There were 30 questions, out of which students had to attempt 25. There were 20 MCQs and 10 numerical-based questions, out of which students had to attempt any 5. Most questions were based on Vectors, Mathematical Induction, and Permutation-Combination.
- Physics – this was regarded as the more easy section of the exam. The authorities mainly asked questions about Semiconductors, POC, and waves. Students found it easier to answer the physics section as compared to mathematics.
- Chemistry – this was regarded as moderately difficult, as it was easier than mathematics but more difficult than Physics. Furthermore, students reported that most questions asked were straightforward and based on the NCERT syllabus.
Students reported that today’s exam was moderately difficult. They further stated that Mathematics was the toughest section of the paper. However, they had been preparing for a long time to tackle such questions. They also claimed that Physics was the easiest section of the exam, while chemistry was moderately difficult. In addition, students mentioned that invigilators followed strict Covid protocols at the centres.
The session 2 exams will start at 3 PM today. Follow us at GetMyUni for the JEE Main 2022 Exam Day II Session 2: Paper Analysis & Students’ Reaction.