"The National Testing Agency (NTA) is likely to announce the JEE Main 2022 exam date on its official website - jeemain.nta.nic.in anytime soon."
The National Testing Agency is likely to announce the JEE Main 2022 exam date on its official website soon. According to the statement, the NTA will organise the JEE Main exam in two sessions – April and May. Exam administrators will soon make the JEE Main application form 2022 available on the portal.
Interested candidates must verify the JEE Main eligibility criteria before applying for the registration form. The candidate must have cleared the Higher and Senior Secondary level exam (10th & 12th) or any other equivalent examination in 2020, 2021, or expected to do so in 2022.
JEE Main 2022: Documents Required
Contenders applying for the registration form of Joint Entrance Examination 2022 must keep these necessary documents ready.
- Educational certificates (Class 10th & 12th).
- Photo ID proof.
- Category certificates.
- Mobile number and email ID,
- Recent passport-sized photograph and signature.
How to Fill Out the Application Form?
The JEE Main 2022 application form process includes registration, filling out the form, uploading documents, and paying the fee. The various steps to follow to apply for the exam are as follows:
- Visit the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA) – jeemain.nta.nic.injee
- Complete the JEE Main 2022 registration.
- Fill in the credentials to login
- Fill in the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature as per the stated specifications.
- Pay the application fee through various online modes available.
- Finally, preview and submit the registration form.
In order to avoid fee payment failure, contenders are recommended to fill out the application form before the last date.