"The NTA will close the JEE Main 2022 Answer Key Objection Window today July 4, by 5 PM. Check how to challenge the provisional key here."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) completed the JEE Mains 2022 first session exams on June 29. Later, they released the answer key on July 2. Students had the chance to download the answer key and compare their recorded answers to estimate how they fared in the exam. However, they can also raise objections to the ‘provisional’ answer key. Be that as it may, the JEE Main 2022 Answer Key Objection due date is July 4. Therefore, you can only challenge the queries you may have in the provisional answer key till today. In addition, the NTA will release the final answer key after reviewing the objections. Continue reading to learn how to challenge the provisional answer key.
- JEE Main 2022 Session 1: Steps to Download the Answer Key
- JEE Main 2022 Application Form Correction for Session 2 Begins
JEE Main 2022 Answer Key Objection Procedure: Step-By-Step Guide
Students must follow the given steps to challenge the provisional answer key.
- Firstly, visit the official JEE Mains website – jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Next, select the ‘Answer Key Challenge’ tab on the homepage.
- After that, the server will redirect you to a new webpage. Log in using your credentials.
- Then you will find the answer key containing the question ID and the answer ID.
- Review the answer IDs for each question and select the ones you wish to challenge.
- Once you select the question, click on save and next.
- Then you must upload documents to support your objection, viz., providing evidence to your challenge.
- Finally, Pay ₹ 200 as an objection fee, and the process to raise objections is complete.
Note: The window to raise objections will close by 5:00 PM on July 4. Ergo, challenge the provisional answer key now.
Here is the Direct Link to the Official Circular Released by NTA to Assist Students in Challenging the JEE Mains Provisional Answer Key for the June Session.
Furthermore, the final JEE Main 2022 June Sessions Results are expected by July 14. Although, there is no official confirmation yet. Students must regularly visit the official website (mentioned above) to stay updated with the latest developments.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.