"NTA will soon release the session 2 JEE Main 2022 admit card on its official website. Learn how to download the JEE Main 2022 admitÂ card."
JEE Main 2022 admit card will be released by NTA soon via online mode. Candidates who have successfully registered for the exam will be able to download the JEE Main session 2 admit card 2022 at jeemain.nta.nic.in
Candidates who have filled multiple application forms will not receive their JEE Main Session 2 admit card as it will be withheld. Such candidates must contact the exam officials for clarifications by email.
How to Download JEE Main 2022 Session 2 Admit Card?
The admit card will not be sent to any candidate’s residence address. Instead, it must be downloaded from the official website once it has been released. The candidates can do so by following the steps given below:
- Go to the NTA JEE Main’s official website- jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Find the “Download Admit Card for JEE Main 2022” link given on the homepage, and click on it.
- The candidates will now be directed to a login link.
- They must enter their Application Numbers, Date of Birth, Password, and Security Pin correctly.
- The candidates will now be able to view and download their JEE Main 2022 hall tickets.
- Cross-check all the details on the admit card before downloading it.
Details Provided in JEE Main 2022 Admit Card
Candidates can find the below-mentioned details on their JEE Main 2022 admit card.
- Applicant’s Name
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Course Name
- State of Eligibility
- PwD Status
- Test City
- Time of Examination (Paper-I / Paper-II / Paper-III)
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Signature and Photograph
- Centre Code
- Date of Examination
- Candidate’s Parent Signature
- Important Instructions
Candidates should contact NTA using the official email address ([email protected]) and helpline number (7703859909 / 8076535482) if there are any mistakes with the information on the NTA JEE Main admit card.