"National Testing Agency officials have published the answer key for phase four of the JEE Main 2021 online on 6 September 2021."
National Testing Agency officials have published the answer key for session 4 of the JEE Main 2021 online on 6 September 2021. Thus, question papers and response sheets from the exam are now available on the official website, jeemain.nta.nic.in. Earlier, phase 4 of the JEE Main took place for BE/BTech admissions in an offline computer-based testing mode on 26, 27, 31 August, and 1 September 2021. Therefore, candidates who appeared for the entrance test can estimate their scores by downloading the answers from the official website.
In addition, the objection-raising facility for errors within the answer key is now available to candidates. Thus, applicants can raise challenges against the initial answers by paying INR 200 per error. The answer key objection facility will be open from 6 September to 10 AM on 8 September 2021. Afterwards, officials will formulate both the final answer key and candidate results based on these objections.
Steps to Access JEE Main 2021 Phase 4 Answer Key
Candidates who have appeared for the JEE Main session four can now download the provisional answer keys by logging in to the examination board’s official website. Thus, applicants can follow the steps mentioned below to access the documents.
- Visit the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the “Display Question Paper and Answer Key Challenge May 2021 Session” tab.
- The website will then redirect to a login page.
- Afterwards, log in by entering the candidate’s application number, password, date of birth, and security pin.
- Then, click on the “submit” button to proceed.
- The JEE Main answer key will then appear on the screen in the form of a PDF file.
- Finally, download the answer key document for further reference.
How to Raise Objections for JEE Main Answer Keys?
The conducting authority had opened the facility to challenge the answer keys online. Therefore, candidates can refer to the following steps to challenge the answer keys.
- Visit the official website of JEE Mains – jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the “Challenge(s) regarding Answer Key” link available on the home page.
- Then, enter the candidate’s application number, password, date of birth, and security pin within the given fields to log in.
- The website will then display the assessment question IDs in sequential order.
- Then, select the question ID with discrepancies.
- Defend the challenge with supporting documents
- Then save the claim to proceed.
- Finally, pay the fees and submit the pertinent receipt within the facility to validate the objection.
Payment of the objection fees can take place through online means such as debit card, credit card, net banking, or Paytm. In addition, the fee charged for challenging each answer is non-refundable. Moreover, officials will not entertain any challenge without a receipt of the processing fee.