The National Testing Agency (NTA) will complete the JEE Main 2021 phase 4 application form window today on 12 July 2021. Additionally, the JEE Main Phase 4 application forms are available online at jeemain.nta.nic.in. Moreover, officials have stated that students can modify their application and submit the requisite fee by 11:50 PM today, 12 July. Hence, eligible applicants should complete the phase 4 exam application process promptly.
Steps to Fill Out the JEE Main 2021 Phase 4 Application
The National Testing Agency will close the JEE Main phase 4 application form by the end of today. Therefore, interested and eligible students can fill out the application form as soon as possible with the help of the given steps.
- Visit the official examination website – jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Then, provide the requisite details such as name, mobile number, and email address to register for the JEE Main exam portal.
- Use your credentials to log in to the portal.
- Then, fill out the personal and educational details within the application.
- Upload scanned images of the student’s photograph and signature in the JEE Main phase 4 application form.
- Then, pay the JEE Main application fee online.
- Finally, verify the recorded details and submit the form.
Students can refer to the JEE Main phase 4 important dates from the following table.
|Events||JEE Main 2021 dates (Phase 4)|
|JEE Main phase 4 registration last date||12 July 2021 (9:00 PM)|
|Application fee payment last date||12 July 2021 (11:50 PM)|
|Application correction window last date||12 July 2021 (11:50 PM)|
|JEE Main phase 4 examination||27 July to 2 August 2021|