"The National Testing Agency will conclude the JEE Main 2021 phase 4 exam registration process at 9 PM today, 11 August 2021."
The National Testing Agency, also popular as the NTA, will conclude the JEE Main 2021 registration process for the phase 4 exam on 11 August 2021. Therefore, interested and eligible candidates must fill out the JEE Main application form by 9 PM today. Furthermore, candidates can make changes to the JEE Main phase 4 application form and submit the registration fee by 11:50 PM today. Afterwards, authorities will not open an additional JEE main phase 4 application correction window.
JEE Main 2021 Phase 4 Exam: How to Apply?
Candidates can follow the given detailed steps to fill out the phase 4 JEE Main application form.
- Go to the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Then, register for the phase 4 exam by providing name, valid email ID, and mobile number in the form.
- Afterwards, log in to fill out the JEE Main phase 4 application form.
- Then, upload a passport-size photo and signature in the JEE Main phase 4 application form.
- Pay the JEE Main Phase 4 application fee online via debit card, net banking, or credit card.
- Finally, review and submit the JEE Main phase 4 application form.
JEE Main Phase 4: Important Dates
Refer to the given table to check the JEE Main Phase 4 exam and application dates.
|JEE Main registration last date||11 August 2021 (9 PM)|
|Application fee payment deadline||11 August 2021 (11:50 PM)|
|JEE Main application form correction last date||11 August 2021 (11: 50 PM)|
|JEE Main session 4 exam||26, 27 & 31 August and 1 & 2 September 2021|