"With the extension of the JEE Advanced 2021 registration, IIT Kharagpur has decided to open the unique code generation link."
IIT Kharagpur has decided to open a unique code generation facility alongside the extension registration for the JEE Advanced 2021. Therefore, candidates interested in applying for this year’s JEE Advanced can avail of the generation facility online on the official website, jeeadv.ac.in.
The Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur provided this alternate registration route for certain candidates. Students registered for the JEE Advanced 2020 but could not write both papers (1 and 2) can avail of this process. To apply, eligible participants can provide their JEE Main 2020 records to qualify for the exam.
Steps to Generate JEE Advanced 2021 Unique Registration Code
The Joint Entrance Exam Advanced registration process is now available online. Hence, candidates can refer to the step-wise directions listed below to generate their Unique Registration Code.
- Go to the official website – jeeadv.ac.in
- Then, go to the “Notice to Candidates” section.
- Afterwards, click on the link to generate a unique registration code.
- Then, enter your JEE Main 2020/JEE Main 2021 application number and date of birth.
- A screen will then appear displaying the candidate’s unique registration code.
- Finally, verify and save the code for further reference.