"JEE Advanced 2022 registration starts today for foreign candidates. Check here for important dates and more other details."
JEE Advanced 2022 Registration: IIT Bombay has already notified foreign candidates that have appeared or are going to appear for the class 12 board examination and can register for JEE Advanced 2022. JEE Advanced 2022 registration will start on 1 August 2022 at 15:00 PM IST / 3 PM. IIT will open the portal for registration on the official website. The rest of the candidates can fill out the JEE Advanced application form on 7 August 2022. Candidates can fill out the application form by 11 August 2022. The exam date for JEE Advance is 28 August 2022. Qualified candidates who want to take admission in the IITs can register for JEE Advanced.
Important Dates for JEE Advanced 2022 Registration
Given in the tables are the important dates for the JEE Advanced exam.
|Foreign Candidates’ Online Registration||01 August to 11 August 2022|
|Last Date of Acceptance of Registration Form||12 August 2022|
Candidates Who Can Apply for JEE Advanced 2022
The following candidates can appear for the JEE Advanced registration 2022.
- Officials will allow those candidates to be foreign candidates if they are not citizens of India (naturalised or by birth) and/or are PIO/OCI.
- Foreign national candidates who are studying abroad or have studied the class at 12 levels or equivalent at the time of registration for JEE are not required to appear for the JEE Main exam. If they fulfill the other eligibility criteria for JEE, they can appear directly for the JEE Advanced exam.
- On the other hand, foreign national candidates studying in India for their class 12 exam need to appear for the JEE Main exam.
Documents Required for JEE Advanced 2022 Registration
All foreign candidates must upload a scanned copy of the following documents in the required field in the application.
- Birth Certificate of the Candidate for age proof.
- Identity Proof
- Passing Certificate of Class XII
- Testimonials where applicable.
- Foreign passport/citizenship certificate/PIO/OCI cards where applicable.
Registration Fees for JEE Advanced 2022
Those candidates residing in SAARC countries, including India, must pay USD 75. The candidates who are residing in Non-SAARC countries need to pay USD 150.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.