"IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Kharagpur officials have published the application timetable for the JEE Advanced today, 27 August 2021."
IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Kharagpur officials have published the application timetable for the JEE Advanced today, 27 August 2021. The exam registration schedule is now available online on the official website, jeeadv.ac.in. Therefore, as per the published schedule, registration for the entrance examination will be available online from 11 September 2021. Afterwards, candidates can register through the official portal by 16 September.
Officials will conduct the Joint Entrance Examination Advanced 2021 in an offline computer-based testing mode on 3 October 2021. In addition, the assessment will take place in two shifts, separated by examination paper. Firstly, invigilators will conduct paper one from 9 AM to 12 PM. Then, after a break, paper two will take place from 2:30 to 5:30 PM.
JEE Advanced 2021 Schedule
|JEE Advanced registration window||11 to 16 September 2021|
|Last date to pay the registration fee||17 September 2021|
|Admit card release||25 September 2021|
|Scribe selection date||2 October 2021|
|JEE Advanced exam date||3 October 2021|
|Release of OMR sheet||5 October 2021|
|Release of Provisional Answer key||10 October 2021|
|Final answer key and scorecard publication||15 October 2021|
How to Apply for the Joint Entrance Examination Advanced 2021
The application facility for the Joint Entrance Examination Advanced will be available online from 11 September. Hence, candidates can follow the given instructions to register for the assessment.
- First, go to the official website – jeeadv.ac.in
- Then, click on the candidate portal link available on the homepage
- Register for the online portal by providing basic details like name, email address, mobile number, etc.
- Then, log in using the given user credentials.
- Afterwards, fill out the application form with personal, academic, and communication details.
- Then upload the necessary documents such as class 10 and 12 mark sheets, category certificate, etc.
- Pay the registration fee through online means.
- Then, verify and submit the JEE Advanced registration form.
- Finally, save the registration confirmation page for future reference.