"IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Kharagpur will open the application facility for the JEE Advanced 2021 online today, 13 September."
Application forms for the JEE Advanced 2021 will be available online today, 13 September 2021. Hence, eligible candidates can register for the entrance test after release until 19 September 2021 on the official website, jeeadv.ac.in. Earlier, IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Kharagpur officials planned to open registration on 11 September. However, due to a delay in the release of JEE Main results, the university had postponed the registration window.
Students with JEE Main 2021 ranks within the first 2,50,000 can apply for the JEE Advanced. In addition, candidates should have scanned copies of the following documents on hand before beginning the application process.
- Birth certificate
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheets (or any equivalent)
- OCI/POI card (if applicable)
- DS certification (if applicable)
- Scribe request letter (if applicable)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
Steps to Fill Out the JEE Advanced 2021 Application Form
The registration window for the Joint Entrance Examination Advanced 2021 will begin today. Thus, interested and eligible applicants can follow the instructions mentioned below to apply for the assessment.
- Visit the examination’s official website – jeeadv.ac.in
- Then, select the JEE Advanced application link available on the home page post-publication.
- The website will then display a candidate login portal.
- Afterwards, log in by entering your registered JEE Main user credentials.
- Then upload scanned copies of the necessary documents within the application facility.
- Pay the exam registration fee through online means.
- Finally, submit the Joint Entrance Examination Advanced registration form.