"Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee has released the JAM 2022 admit cards on 16 January on its official website."
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee has released the JAM 2022 admit cards on 16 January. Only those candidates who have submitted the application form can download the JAM admit cards by entering their enrollment ID or email address and password on the official website, jam.iitr.ac.in.
The admit card of IIT JAM 2022 carries various important details such as candidate’s name, their gender, category, examination timings, exam centre address, and test paper code. Applicants must check all the details on the card to make sure there is no discrepancy while downloading the IIT JAM admit cards.
Steps to Download JAM 2022 Admit Cards
Officials have released the JAM 2022 hall tickets on the official website. Thus, applicants can follow the steps mentioned below to download their admit cards.
- Visit the official JOAPS portal – jam.iitr.ac.in
- Then, click on the “JAM 2022 Admit Card can be Downloaded Now” link on the webpage.
- The login window will appear on the screen.
- Afterwards, enter your enrollment ID/email address and password.
- Then, enter the given captcha in the login window.
- Afterwards, click on the “Submit” tab.
- The JAM hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Finally, download and take a few printouts of the JAM admit card for further reference.
Officials will conduct the JAM 2022 entrance exam on 13 February in computer-based mode. Later, IIT Roorkee will announce the JAM results on 22 March. Afterwards, they will release the admission form for JAM on 11 April. The deadline to fill in and submit the JAM admission form is 25 April. Authorities will publish the first admission list of IIT JAM on 1 June. They will further release the second and third admission list on 15 and 16 June, respectively. Later, officials will release the JAM final admission list on 5 July.