JAIIB Registration 2023: Last Date to Submit Application Form is Mar 21
Indian Institute of Banking and Finance is inviting online applications for JAIIB 2023 June exam, and the last date to register for the JAIIB registration 2023 is Mar 21.
JAIIB Registration 2023: Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) is inviting online applications for JAIIB 2023 June exam, and the last date to register for the examination is Mar 21, 2023. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for the JAIIB registration 2023.
JAIIB, Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers, is a flagship course that the regular members of the Institute can only apply. This exam aims to provide basic knowledge in banking and financial services, banking technology, customer relations, basic accountancy, and legal aspects necessary for carrying out everyday operations. Steps to apply for the JAIIB 2023 online registration are given below.
Also Read: Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2023 Applications Open
Steps to Apply for JAIIB Registration 2023
Candidates must follow the below-given steps to apply for the JAIIB 2023 registration
- Go to the official website of the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance iibf.gov.in.
- Then on the home page, click on the tab which says the ‘Examination/Courses’ option appearing on the left side of the screen.
- After that select the ‘Flagship Courses’ out of the given options.
- Then choose JAIIB, and a new page will open where you will fill out the JAIIB registration 2023 form.
- Fill in all the required details and click on submit.
JAIIB 2023 exam dates are May 7, 13, and 21, 2023.
POST YOUR COMMENT