"Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) will close the IPU CET 2022 application window today, 31 May on the official website."
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) will close the IPU CET 2022 application window today, 31 May. Candidates who have not registered for the IPU CET 2022 can fill in and submit the IPU CET application form on the official website at ipu.ac.in. GGSIPU started the admission process through IPU CET 2022 on 4 March. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University conducts IPU CET 2022 for admissions to undergraduate and postgraduate courses like BBA, BCA, BJMC, B.A., M.A, B.Sc, M.Sc, BHMCT, M.Tech and B.Tech (Biotech).
Steps to Fill Out the IPU 2022 Application Form
Officials will conclude the IPU CET 2022 application forms on the website. Thus, candidates can follow the steps below to fill out the forms.
- Visit the IPU official website – ipu.ac.in.
- Then, search for the “Admission 2022-23” section from the drop-down menu.
- Press on the “GGSIPU Registration 2022” tab.
- Afterwards, applicants will be redirected to the IPU CET registration page.
- Then, select the “New Candidate Registration” tab to start the registration process.
- Read the instructions and mark the declaration.
- Afterwards, fill up the application form by entering your personal and academic information.
- Preview the duly filled application form, and upload the required documents.
- Finally, pay the requisite IPU CET application fee and take out a few printouts of the filled application form.
The entrance exam of IPU CET will be held in computer-based mode. Candidates must bring their IPU CET admit card and I.D. proof to the exam centre on the day of the exam. IPU CET results will be announced on the official website of the university. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to the counselling sessions following the result announcement. Upon concluding the IPU CET counselling session, the university will release the IPU CET seat allocation.