"Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GSSIPU) has extended the deadline to submit the IPU B.Tech application form until 31 July 2021."
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GSSIPU) has extended the deadline to submit the IPU B.Tech application form. Therefore, students can now register for the exam until 31 July 2021. GSSIPU officials will conduct the CET entrance exam to facilitate admissions to Biotechnology courses. The university extended the final date to give students with incomplete application forms a chance to apply for the exam. Additionally, students will be required to fill out their personal and academic details in the B.Tech application form.
How to Fill Out the IPU BTech Application Form
Students can fill out the IPU B.Tech application form online on the official website of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. They can carry out the given steps to fill out the B.Tech application form.
- Visit GSSIPU’s official website – ipu.admissions.nic.in.
- Then, register for the CET examination portal by providing basic details such as name, mobile number, email id, password and security pin.
- Log in with the generated login credentials.
- Then, fill out the personal details, academic details, exam category and general details in the application form.
- Upload the requisite documents in the prescribed format.
- Then, pay an application fee of INR 1200 via debit/credit card (only visa card or master card), or net banking.
- Finally, verify the entered details and submit the form.