"The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has published INI CET 2022 results online for the November session exams."
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has released the INI CET 2022 scorecard for the November examination. The board has released assessment scores in the form of a combined PDF file that contains the names of all qualified candidates. Officials published the results entirely online at approximately 7:15 PM on 21 November. Hence, medical aspirants seeking admission to PG programmes for the January 2022 academic term can now check their results on the official website, aiimsexams.ac.in.
Steps to Check INI CET 2022 Results
AIIMS has published INI CET 2022 mark sheets on the board’s official website. Hence, candidates can follow the provided steps to check their scores.
- Go to the exam portal – aiimsexams.ac.in
- Then, scroll down to the “Important Announcements” section.
- Afterwards, click on the “Result of Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI-CET) January 2022 session” link.
- A PDF file will then open in a new window.
- Afterwards, use the search functionality to locate your roll number and check the result status on it.
- Finally, download the PDF file on your device and save it for further reference.
Participants who have obtained qualifying scores within the entrance test are eligible for the upcoming admissions counselling facility. Authorities will conduct three rounds of the counselling and seat allotment process. Hence, shortlisted students must register and fill in their choices of colleges and specialties to obtain seats. Officials will then formulate allocation lists based on factors such as choices filled, seats available, examination results, reservation criteria, etc.