"The All India Institute of Medical Sciences has started the online registration facility for the INI CET 2022 on their official website."
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences has started registration for the INI CET 2022 online. Therefore, candidates interested in writing the postgraduate entrance exam can register before 20 October 2021. The application facility is available entirely online due to COVID-19 constraints on the official website, aiimsexams.ac.in.
Earlier, AIIMS officials had scheduled the application facility to close on 18 October 2021. However, the board later extended the application window by two days. The INI CET is a national-level annual entrance examination. The assessment will take place in an offline testing mode from 9 AM to 12 PM on 14 November 2021. Qualified candidates can obtain admissions to postgraduate medical and dental programmes offered by affiliated institutes across the country.
How to Apply for INI CET 2022
Application forms are available for the INI Combined Entrance Test 2022. Hence, applicants can register online by referring to the instructions given below.
- Go to the official website – aiimsexams.ac.in
- Then, click on the “Academic Courses” tab available on the home page.
- Then, select the relevant programme and click on the “proceed” button.
- Click on the “Registration/Login” link from the given options.
- Afterwards, select the “Registration” button.
- The website will then display a registration portal.
- Proceed by entering basic information.
- Then, log in using the given credentials.
- Fill out the application form with personal, academic, and communication details.
- Then, upload the necessary documents in the stated format.
- Complete the application fee payment process.
- Finally, verify and submit the registration form.