"Officials will close the INI CET 2022 July Session basic registration window on 7 March on the official website,Â aiimsexams.org."
Officials will close the INI CET 2022 (July Session) basic registration window on 7 March on the official website, aiimsexams.org. As per INI CET 2022 official schedule, the deadline to complete basic registration is 7 March. INI CET 2022 application process comprises various steps such as basic registration, Exam Unique Code (EUC) generation, and final registration. Only those candidates who complete the basic registration can generate EUC and submit the INI CET application form. INI CET July session is scheduled to be held on 8 May in computer-based mode.
Steps to Register for INI CET 2022
Authorities will end the INI CET 2022 (July Session) basic registration window on 7 March. Thus, candidates can refer to the steps given below to fill out the INI CET July session form.
- Visit the official website – aiimsexams.org
- Then, click on the “Academic courses.”
- Select “MD/ MS/ M.Ch (6years)/DM (6years)/MDS” and click on “Proceed”.
- In the new basic registration zone, select the “Click here for new basic registration.”
- Then, read the instructions carefully and click on “Proceed.”
- Once the basic registration form opens on the screen, fill in the details.
- Click on the “Generate registration ID and password.”
- System-generated registration ID will appear on the screen.
- Finally, submit the form.
Candidates will be able to check the status of basic registration whether it was accepted or rejected. If the registration gets rejected, they will have to resubmit it using the correction window, whereas, if the registration is accepted, they should proceed with exam code generation. Also, candidates will be able to check the status of basic registration from 11 to 15 March.