Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023: The Indian Coast Guard will begin the registration process under Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2023 for 71 Assistant Commandant (71 AC) posts from today Jan 25, 2023. Interested candidates can apply for the same online by visiting the official site of Indian Coast Guard, joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in. The last date to apply for the ICG Assistant Commandant recruitment 2023 position is till Feb 9, 2023.
The recruitment drive is conducted by the Indian Coast Guard to fill up 71 posts of Assistant Commandant - General Duty, Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL-SSA), Technical (Engineering & Electrical/Electronics) & Law For 01/2024 Batch in the organisation.
Steps to Apply for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
In order to apply for the position, students are requested to follow the below mentioned steps.
- Visit the official site of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
- Click on Assistant Commandant posts link.
- Register yourself and fill in the ICG Recruitment 2023 application form.
- Upload the necessary documents and make the payment of fees.
- Once done, click on submit.
- Download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
Students (except SC/ ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of INR 250/- through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ Maestro/ RuPay/ Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI. Students are also requested to read all the steps carefully before applying for Assistant Commandant posts for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment.