"The Indian Coast Guard Application Form 2023 submission deadline is tomorrow, 7 September. Check the procedure here & apply now."
Indian Coast Guard Application Form 2023: The application window for the India Coast Guard Recruitment drive will end tomorrow, 7 September. Although there are several vacant positions to fill, candidates can only apply for one post. Be that as it may, the Indian Coast Guard Application Form 2023 has been available since 17 August, while the submission is due tomorrow by 5:30 PM. Besides the form, applicants must also pay the ₹ 250 application fee by tomorrow. Continue reading further to learn how to fill out the form and register for the recruitment drive.
Indian Coast Guard Application Form 2023: Steps to Fill Out the Form & Register
Candidates looking forward to the Coast Guard recruitment must follow the steps below to apply.
- Firstly, you must register on the portal at joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
- Next, use the registered credentials to log in to the portal and access the application form.
- Once the application form appears on your screen, proceed to fill out the details required.
- You must enter your previous qualifications, your contact details, and specific personal details.
- Then you must upload the necessary documents in the format prescribed.
- Finally, your Indian Coast Guard Application Form 2023 will be ready for submission. Further, print it out after submitting it.
After you submit the form, your Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 registration will be over.
For regular updates, candidates must visit the official website at joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.