Indian Coast Guard Application Form 2023: Authorities from the Indian Coast Guard released job openings for Assistant Commandant posts. Thus, eligible and interested candidates can check the official website at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in to complete the Indian Coast Guard application form 2023. Furthermore, candidates must note that the application deadline is 7 September. Candidates must also note that authorities will select them for 71 posts. Moreover, the selection will depend on a written test followed by an interview.
Procedure to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Candidates must follow the steps below to complete the Indian Coast Guard application form 2023.
- First, go to the official website at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Next, click on the registration live link.
- Then, fill in the application form by providing all accurate and relevant details. Here, candidates must note that authorities may cancel their application if any information they provide is incorrect.
- Upload all documents in their prescribed format and pay the application fee.
- Finally, after clicking on “Submit,” download and print the completed Indian Coast Guard application form 2023 for all future reference.
Per the notification released on the official website, candidates must fulfil some eligibility criteria for being considered for different posts. Thus, for the ‘Assistant Commandant- General Duty’ post, they should have completed their Graduation with an aggregate of 60 percent. Next, for the ‘Assistant Commandant- Commercial Pilot License’- candidates should have completed their 12th with PCM. Lastly, candidates should have engineering and LLB degrees for the ‘Technical’ and ‘Law Entry’ posts.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.