"Indian Maritime University will begin the IMU CET certification 2022 verification on August 16, 2022 for admissions in various programs"
IMU CET 2022 Certification Verification: Indian Maritime University will begin the IMU CET certificate verification 2022 on August 16, 2022. The exam authorities have released the IMU CET 2022 rank list at the official website imu.edu.in
The authorities conduct the IMU CET counselling only for admission to its six campuses. Candidates willing to get admissions to affiliated institutes of IMU / other DGS-approved Marine Training Institutes (MTIs) may directly approach the college/institutes of their choice after obtaining the rank certificate.
The authorities have conducted the IMU CET exam 2022 for providing admission to B.Tech. and other programs offered by Indian Maritime University and affiliated institutes.
IMU CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The University has released the IMU CET eligibility criteria which students seeking admission must fulfill. Each applicant must meet every condition laid down by the concerned authorities.
Important eligibility criteria that candidates applying for B.Tech. programs include:
- The age limit should be a minimum of 17 and a maximum of 25 as of August 1, 2022
- Academic Qualifications-The candidate should score a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 10+2 or equivalent. Additionally, a minimum of 50% marks in English is also mandatory.
- 5% relaxation applies to For SC/ST category candidates. However, no relaxation applies to English marks.
Documents Required for IMU CET
Following are the documents that a candidate has to carry while certificate verification:
- Class 10th Marksheet and Passing Certificate (date of birth proof)
- Class 12th Passing Certificate
- Category or Community Certificate (as applicable)
- Coloured Photograph
- Candidate’s scanned signature
- Valid email ID and mobile number
Candidates first have to choose their preferred program and campus in online mode. The selection has to be done in the order of preference. The candidates are advised to select as many options as possible to have a higher chance of allotment.
Candidate’s admission to the participating campuses will be based on merit, college preferences and availability of seats. To confirm the allotment, the candidates will have to pay Rs. 25000 which is non-refundable.
Candidates first have to download their provisional allotment letter and then report to their respective allotted institutes chosen by them. All of the required documents will be then be verified by the authorities to confirm their admission.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.