"ICFAI Hyderabad commenced the ILSAT 2022 Phase 2 applications on June 5. Application due by June 23 & exam on the 25th. Check details & apply."
The ICFAI Law School at Hyderabad recently held their entrance examination, ILSAT, for the 2022-23 admissions. However, those who could not participate in the first phase of the admission test have another opportunity, as the second phase of ILSAT is on June 25. Accordingly, the institute commenced ILSAT 2022 Phase 2 Applications on June 5.
Continue reading the article to learn how to complete your applications and the exam schedule.
How to Complete Your ILSAT 2022 Phase 2 Applications
Students must adhere to the steps mentioned below to complete their applications before the due date.
- First, visit the institute’s application page – ifheindia.org.
- Next, fill out all the details solicited by the authorities. These include:
- Your personal information,
- Academic details of the last attended institute and classes 10, 11, & 12 marks,
- Your source of contact,
- A detailed account of why you seek to pursue the course at ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad,
- Lastly, details about your family.
- Finally, after filling in the details, check the declaration box and then submit your application.
Important Dates & Events
Here is the detailed schedule for the ILSAT 2022 Phase 2 exams. Furthermore, students must keep in mind the important events and their dates before the examination.
|23rd June 2022||Phase 2 Application Deadline|
|25th June 2022||ILSAT Exam Day|
|27th June 2022||Invitations to Qualified Students for Round of Personal Interview|
|1st & 2nd July 2022||Round of Personal Interviews|
|4th to 16th July 2022||Course Registration Window|
|18th to 29th July 2022||Orientation|
|1st August 2022||Course Commencement Date|
|6th August 2022||Late Registration Deadline|
Note: Students must also visit the official ICFAI website for regular updates.