IIT Kanpur to Hold GATE 2023 Tomorrow: Check GATE 2023 Code of Conduct
IIT Kanpur is set to conduct the GATE 2023 exam tomorrow, Feb 04. Candidates appearing for the exam must check out the GATE 2023 code of conduct to be followed.
GATE 2023 Code of Conduct: The Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IIT-K) will conduct the GATE 2023 exam on Feb 04, 05, 11, and 12 for 29 papers. GATE 2023 will be conducted in 218 exam centres across the country. The exam is scheduled to be held in two sessions - The Morning shift (09:30 am to 12:30 pm) and the Afternoon shift (02:30 pm to 05:30 pm). Aspirants registered for the exam must comply with the GATE 2023 code of conduct strictly during the exam.
Also Read: GATE 2023 Begins Tomorrow: Check GATE 2023 Exam Guidelines, Queries
GATE 2023 Code of Conduct
Candidates appearing for the GATE 2023 exam must follow the below-mentioned GATE 2023 code of conduct:
- Candidates appearing for the exam must carry GATE admit card 2023 and original valid photo identity proof such as an Aadhar card, Driving license, etc.
- Candidates follow all the GATE 2023 exam guidelines and all the instructions the examination centre staff gives.
- Carrying any electronic/communication gadget, such as mobile phones, headphones, Bluetooth devices, smart watches, etc., is strictly prohibited.
- Communicating among the candidates inside the examination hall is prohibited.
- Candidates must not tamper with the computer and related hardware devices provided in the examination centre.
GATE 2023 Code of Conduct - List of Banned Items
Following is the list of GATE 2023 banned items inside the examination centre:
- Any electronic devices such as phones, calculators, pagers, tablets, laptops, etc
- Documents other than admit card and photo ID card.
- Books, papers, loose sheets, pens, pencils, or any geometry item.
Candidates must follow the GATE 2023 code of conduct at all times. Candidates found using unfair means and not following GATE 2023 exam guidelines will cancel their papers and not be evaluated. In addition, appropriate legal action may be initiated against such candidates.
POST YOUR COMMENT