IIT Jodhpur MBA Admission 2023: Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur (IIT-J), School of Management & Entrepreneurship (SME), will conclude the MBA Admission Process 2023 tonight, Feb 28. Candidates aspiring to pursue an MBA IIT-J must submit their application forms before the deadline. Only those who submit the form within the stipulated time will be considered for admission to the IIT Jodhpur MBA Programme. Continue reading to learn how to complete your application for IIT Jodhpur MBA Admission 2023-25.
IIT Jodhpur MBA Admission 2023: Application Process
Candidates with an undergraduate (UG) degree from a recognised University and a competent score in CAT 2022 can apply for the IIT Jodhpur Admission 2023 to the MBA curriculum. However, candidates in the General Category are eligible only if they secured a minimum aggregate score of 60% during their UG program. On the other hand, Reserved Category applicants require a score of 55%.
Those who meet the criteria above can adhere to the steps below to complete their application for the IIT Jodhpur MBA Programme.
- First, you must visit iitj.ac.in, the official IIT-J website.
- Under the "Schools" tab, select SME.
- On the subsequent web page, access the link to the notification stating - MBA Admissions 2023-2025 Apply Now.
- Then, the server will redirect you to the IIT Jodhpur Admission 2023 online application portal.
- Register and create a user profile.
- Subsequently, use the registered credentials to log in to the portal and access the application form.
- Fill out the IIT-J MBA application form and upload documents supporting the information.
- Pay the application fee.
- Lastly, submit the form and complete your application.
Candidates can access the direct link to the IIT Jodhpur MBA Programme Admissions Application Portal using the link below.
|IIT Jodhpur MBA Admission 2023: Application Portal
For more details on the MBA Admission Process 2023 or the curriculum, visit the official IIT-J website.