IIT JAM Application Correction 2023: The last date for IIT JAM application correction 2023 is Nov 30. Thus candidates who wish to make changes to their application must do so before the deadline. Candidates desirous of pursuing an Integrated Ph.D. program from IISc or any post-bachelor degree from any IITs can apply.
Candidates must note that they can make minor edits in gender, PwD status, category, and exam city. Furthermore, candidates should note that they can only make corrections in the online mode, and no similar facility is available for offline edits. Moreover, any modification requests made after the deadline will not be entertained.
Step-By-Step Process for IIT JAM Application Correction 2023
Candidates can follow the below steps for IIT JAM application correction 2023
- Visit the official website at jam.iitg.ac.in.
- Then log in using your registration number and password.
- Next, click the 'Change Personal Data' tab and make all necessary corrections.
- After the step above, pay the fee and finalise.
- Finally, download and print the application for your reference.
Candidates should check the official website to learn about the IIT JAM application correction 2023.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.