"IIT Roorkee has opened applications for the IIT JAM (Joint Admission Test for Master's) 2022 on the official website until 11 October 2021."
The IIT Joint Admission Test for Master’s (JAM) 2022 application process has started. Hence, aspiring candidates can now register for the IIT JAM through the official website, jam.iitr.ac.in. Interested candidates must fill out the available application form with the correct details. Before applying, candidates must ensure that they fit the eligibility criteria. The last date to submit the online registration form is 11 October 2021.
Steps to Apply for IIT JAM 2022
Applications for the IIT JAM are now available online. Hence, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to register for the IIT Joint Admission Test for Masters.
- Visit the official website – jam.iitr.ac.in
- Then, click on the “JAM 2022: Apply Online” link available on the top right corner of the home page.
- The page will then redirect to the registration portal.
- Then, register by providing details such as name, email address, mobile number, and password.
- Afterwards, log into the application portal using the registered email address and password.
- Then, fill out the registration form with the required personal, academic, and communication information.
- Upload the required documents that meet the prescribed formatting requirements.
- Then, pay the application fee charges through an online payment gateway.
- Verify and submit the registration form.
- Finally, save the application confirmation page for future reference.
IIT Roorkee is the conducting authority for IIT JAM 2022. The entrance exam aims to facilitate admissions into postgraduate programmes such as MSc at various IITs and IISc, Bangalore. The national-level entrance assessment will take place in an online, computer-based testing mode. Furthermore, exam questions will be objective and of three types, multiple-choice questions (MCQs), multiple-select questions (MSQs), and numerical answer type (NAT) questions.