IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Roorkee will close the online application facility for the IIT JAM 2022 today, 14 October 2021. The online registration facility, available on the official website joaps.iitr.ac.in, will close at 11:59 PM today. Therefore, interested and eligible candidates can still apply for the entrance exam by the end of the day. In addition, the board has advised candidates to first go through the eligibility criteria for their chosen programme before starting the registration process.
The Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission Test for Masters (IIT JAM) is a national-level entrance test. IIT Roorkee conducts the assessment annually to facilitate admissions to postgraduate programmes offered by participating institutions, such as IITs and IISCs. Exam officials will release admit cards for the examination online on 4 January 2022. The IIT JAM will then take place in an offline testing mode on 13 February 2022. Afterwards, results for the assessment will be available on 22 March 2022.
Steps to Complete IIT JAM 2022 Application Process
Registration forms for the IIT JAM are still available online until the end of the day. Hence, candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the PG entrance test.
- Go to the official website – joaps.iitr.ac.in
- Then, click on the “New User? Register Here” link available on the home page.
- The website will then display a registration page.
- Register by providing details such as full name, email address, and phone number.
- The system will then send credentials such as enrollment ID to the registered email address.
- Then, log in using the given user credentials.
- Provide the required information within the application form.
- Then, upload the necessary documents within the prescribed formatting requirements.
- Pay the application fee relevant to the candidate’s chosen course through online means, such as credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Finally, verify and submit the registration form.