"IIT Roorkee has opened the registration window for IIT JAM 2022. Interested candidates can apply through the official website."
IIT Roorkee has commenced the IIT JAM 2022 registration process now. Candidates can log in to their official website to apply for the exam. The institute conducts the exam for M.Sc., Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., PhD. Dual Degree and other post-graduate programmes at various IITs across India. Candidates are also eligible for admission into M.Sc. & PhD programmes at IISc, Bangalore. The last date for registration is May 11, 2022.
How to Apply for IIT JAM 2022?
The process for application is as follows:
- First, log in to the official website, jam.iitr.ac.in.
- Then, select the suitable option to apply.
- Then, enter your enrollment number and password in the provided link and click on submit.
- Now, candidates will be redirected to the application form. Enter all the required details there.
- After that, pay the application fee.
- Lastly, download the IIT JAM 2022 filled application and select the submit tab.
Candidates need to select the institute and programmes they wish to take up in the admission form. Candidates can request any changes or rectification of documents by May 12, 2022.
The important dates for the exam are as follows:
|Event||Date||Last Date of Seat Booking Payment|
|Application window opens||April 9, 2022||—|
|Last date to apply||May 11, 2022||—|
|1st admission list releases||June 1, 2022||June 6, 2022|
|2nd admission list releases||June 16, 2022||June 20, 2022|
|3rd admission list releases||June 25, 2022||June 30, 2022|
|4th admission list releases||July 5, 2022||July 8, 2022|
The entrance exam was scheduled for February 13, 2022. The authorities had then released the results for the examination on March 17, 2022, besides the cutoff. This year, the JAM 2022 exam was conducted by IIT Roorkee for all the given seats at various IITs across India.