"IIT Roorkee will close the registration window for IIT JAM 2022 today i.e. 11 May 2022. Interested candidates must apply for the exam soon."
IIT Roorkee will close the registration window for IIT JAM 2022 today i.e. 11 May 2022. Therefore, interested and eligible candidates must apply for the exam soon on the official website at – jam.iitr.ac.in. Furthermore, the first, second, third, and final IIT JAM 2022 admission lists will be released on 1, 16, 25 June and 6 July respectively.
The institute conducts the exam for M.Sc., Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., PhD. Dual Degree and other post-graduate programmes at various IITs across India. Candidates are also eligible for admission into M.Sc. & PhD programmes at IISc, Bangalore.
Steps to Apply for IIT JAM 2022
Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the exam.
- First, log in to the official website – jam.iitr.ac.in.
- Next, select the suitable option to apply.
- Now, enter your enrollment number and password in the provided link and click on submit.
- Candidates will be redirected to the application form. Enter all the required details there.
- After that, pay the application fee.
- Finally, download the IIT JAM 2022 filled application and select the submit tab.
Note – Candidates need to select the institute and programmes they wish to take up in the admission form. Candidates can request any changes or rectification of documents till 12 May 2022.