"Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR), Bangalore has officially commenced the registration for the 2022 session."
The Institute of Health Management Research Bangalore has officially commenced the registration process for the 2022 full-time diploma batch in Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme. Therefore, contenders are required to submit authenticated GMAT/ATMA/CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT scorecards for the IIHMR PGDM programme admission through the official website. IIHMR Bangalore delivers a two-year full-fledged PG course in Hospital and Health Management with a specialisation in:
- Hospital Management
- Health Management
- Health Information Technology Management
- Pharmaceutical Management
IIHMR Bangalore PGDM Admission 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Contenders must go through the detailed eligibility criteria before applying for the IIHMR PGDM 2022.
1. Candidates with any academic degree can register for the PGDM programme offered by IIHMR. However, contenders must have a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in their graduation.
2. Candidates appearing for last year’s exam can also register for provisional admission.
4. Defence personnel or candidates with any professional experience are also invited to register.
The required documents for the registration are:
- 10th marks card
- 12th marks card
- Scorecard of CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/ATMA/GMAT/KMAT.
- Graduation certificate/PDC of graduation
- Aadhar card
- Study certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Blood group identification
- Migration certificate (for non-Karnataka students)
- Letter/category certificate/caste certificate/PWD status
- Current colour passport size Photograph (4 nos.)
- Current colour stamp size photographs (4 nos.)
- Parents (father & mother) current passport size photographs (2 nos.)
The registration fee for the completion of the application is INR 1,000. If not submitted, the registration will not be completed.
IIHMR Bangalore PGDM Fee Structure
IIHMR Bangalore offers many PGDM programmes, as listed in the table. You can also check their tuition fees
|PGDM (Hospital & Health Management)
After registration, the shortlisted contenders for IIHMR Bangalore PGDM admissions will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds. The final merit list is based on the Management exam scorecard and the GD/PI.