IIFT Registration 2023 for Foreign National and NRIs Begin at iift.nta.nic.in
National Testing Agency has announced the IIFT Registration 2023 for MBA program and application for foreign candidates and Non Residential Indians candidates.
IIFT Registration 2023: National Testing Agency has announced the IIFT Registration 2023 for MBA program and application for foreign candidates and Non Residential Indians candidates. Foreign candidates and NRI candidates who wish to secure admission at IIFT for the MBA program can visit the official website iift.nta.nic.in and submit the IIFT 2023 application through the link available. The last date for students to complete their IIFT application form 2023 is Mar 15, 2023.
Also Read: MHT CET 2023 Official Website Launched: Check Course-Wise Syllabus
The MBA programs provided at the IIFT Campuses in New Delhi, Kolkata, and Kakinada are currently accepting applications. The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score and the results of the interviews will be used to determine whether to admit overseas applicants and NRIs. Candidates who make the cut for the PI round must attend in person at IIFT or online.
Steps to Complete the IIFT Registration 2023
Below are the steps mentioned for the candidates to complete their IIFT Registration 2023
- Visit the IIFT MBA 2023 official website iift.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the IIFT 2023 MBA registration link and enter the required details.
- Login using the credentials to complete the application form.
- Enter all details in the IIFT MBA 2023 application form.
- Upload all necessary documents in the prescribed.
- Submit the IIFT MBA 2023 application fee and click on the final submission.
POST YOUR COMMENT