"National Testing Agency officials have delayed the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade- IIFT exam 2023 notification release."
IIFT Exam 2023: National Testing Agency officials have delayed the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade- IIFT exam 2023 notification release. Since the notification was out on 2 September last year, eager candidates were also expecting it around this time this year. However, candidates can expect the IIFT notification 2023 anytime soon on the official website.
Moreover, the IIFT MBA (IB) entrance test will probably take place in the second week of December 2022. Through the IIFT admit card, candidates can check important IIFT exam 2023 information, such as their exam date, time, and venue. Furthermore, candidates can expect the IIFT exam 2023 mode to be online and computer-based unless further specified. Finally, registrations for the exam will last from September’s third week to October’s last week.
How to Fill the Form for IIFT Exam 2023 – Step-By-Step Procedure
After releasing the IIFT Notification 2023, candidates must follow the steps below to fill out the IIFT exam 2023 application.
- First, visit the official website at iift.nta.nic.in.
- Next, to start your registration, click on the tab to fill out the new application online.
- Then, fill in the required information and submit it.
- After submitting the profile, use the system-generated registration number to sign in to your existing candidate portal and complete the rest of the application.
- Upload scanned photos, signatures, and other required documents in their prescribed format.
- Next, pay the required application fee through any payment gateways and submit the application.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.