"IIFT Delhi has admission into its MBA in International Business program. For further details about eligibility, selection process read below."
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Delhi has now commenced admission to its MBA in International Business Weekend program. The last date for application is May 31. Interested candidates can apply for the program on IIFT’s official website.
The MBA IB program will last for two years & six months, spread over nine trimesters. Every trimester will have five working days from 9 am to 6 pm. Then students will have classes every Saturday & Sunday from 3 pm to 6:15 pm, and 9:15 am to 6:00 pm, respectively. There is a possibility of classes going online due to the ongoing pandemic.
How to Apply for IIFT MBA IB 2022?
Candidates can refer to the following process for applying for the program:
- Firstly, log in to the official website – iift.ac.in.
- Then, fill out the application form.
- Pay the applicable application fee.
- Upload necessary documents.
- Now, Submit the application form.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA IB
The eligibility criteria for IIFT’s MBA IB are given ahead:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized University or Institute with a minimum of 55% marks
- (50% in case students belonging to SC, ST, PwD category).
- Minimum managerial experience (including self-employed) of not less than 3 Years as of June 30, 2022 (Only the work experience after eligibility qualifications will be considered).
- “No Objection Certificate” from the employer is required at admission.
- There is no applicable age limit.
Based on their qualification and experience, shortlisted candidates will be called for Essay Writing, Group discussion, or extempore and interview in the second & third week of June 2022 at the IIFT Delhi Campus.
Shortlisted candidates need to undergo the above-detailed admission process at the IIFT Delhi campus. Shortlisted candidates will have to make their travel arrangements. If a candidate is not present physically, the college will conduct the interview online.
The college will email a Call letter to the shortlisted candidates. With a printout of the letter and email, the candidates need to reach the IIFT Delhi Campus on the given date with an original, valid, and non-expired PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Passport, or Aadhar Card (with the photograph).In addition to the important proceedings, students must follow the steps mentioned below to complete their MAH B.Ed. CET 2022 Application application.