IIFT 2023 Application Form to Be Available Soon: Check How to Apply Here
Authorities will soon release the IIFT 2023 Application Form. Those interested in pursuing International Business MBA must check the process here.
IIFT 2023 Application Form: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), Delhi, will soon commence the registrations for its MBA in International Business program. Moreover, a tentative schedule is available now. Students can refer to this schedule and start preparing accordingly. Reports suggest that the IIFT 2023 Application Form submission window will close by the second week of October. Therefore, students interested in the course must complete their IIFT 2023 applications before. Continue reading to check the registration procedure and the tentative IIFT 2023 application schedule.
Also Read: NMIMS Invites Applications to MBA Programmes Through NMAT
How to Fill in the IIFT 2023 Application Form?
Candidates can follow the procedure below to complete their IIFT 2023 registration.
- First, you must visit the official IIFT website, iift.ac.in.
- Under Latest Updates, find and click on the IIFT Online Application Form.
- The server will redirect you to a new registration web page.
- Enter your details here to create a user profile.
- Use these registered credentials to log in to the portal and access the IIFT 2023 application form.
- Fill in the form with your previous educational details and the personal information required by the institute.
- Further, save your application number and select your test centre.
- Then upload the required documents and ensure that you do it in the prescribed format.
- Proceed to pay the IIFT application fee.
- Finally, submit your application form and keep printouts for future purposes.
Note: The application fee for unreserved Indian applicants is ₹ 2500. For reserved category applicants, it is ₹ 1000. On the other hand, the fee for international applicants (including NRIs) is ₹ 15,000.
IIFT 2023 Exam Application Schedule: Important Dates & Events
The authorities are yet to publish a circular with the deadlines for important events. However, candidates can adhere to the table below for a tentative schedule.
|1st Week of September||IIFT Application Form 2023 – Releases|
|Last Week of October||IIFT 2023 Application Form Submission Deadline|
|End of October||Application Form Correction Window|
|Last Week of November||IIFT 2023 Exam Admit Card Releases|
|04 December||Exam Day|
|Last Week of December||IIFT 2023 Results Announcement|
Furthermore, before you submit your IIFT 2023 Application Form, check the exam eligibility criteria. As the authorities will nullify or reject the applications of ineligible students. Basically, unreserved applicants require a minimum of 50% in their aggregate graduation score. Albeit, reserved category applicants are required to secure 45%. However, for more intricate details on eligibility and other updates, candidates must visit the official IIFT website.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.
POST YOUR COMMENT