IIFT 2022 Exam Registration Deadline Extended To 25 October
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has decided to extend the registration deadline for IIFT 2022 to 25 October 2021 online.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has decided to extend the registration deadline for IIFT 2022 to 25 October 2021. Candidates can access the application form on the official website iift.nta.nic.in. Previously, the last date for online form filling was 15 October 2021. The university has asked candidates to first go through the listed eligibility criteria before filling out the IIFT registration form.
The NTA had issued a notification on the official website regarding the postponement. As quoted, “Pursuant to requests received from aspirants, it has been decided to extend the deadline for submission of Online Application Forms. This is done in respect of the entrance exam for admission to MBA(IB) 2022-24”. Furthermore, authorities have also revised the IIFT correction window dates.
Steps to Complete IIFT 2022 Registration
Officials have extended the application form deadline to 25 October 2021. Therefore, candidates should follow the mentioned steps to fill out the application form.
- Visit the official website – iift.nta.nic.in
- Click on the “Apply for IIFT MBA(IB) 2022-24” link available on the home page.
- Select the “New Registration” tab.
- Then, scroll down and confirm your understanding of the declaration to proceed.
- Afterwards, fill in the requested details within the application form.
- Then, upload the relevant documents in the prescribed format.
- Afterwards, choose the desired IIFT exam centre from the given options.
- Then pay the application fees through online means such as credit card, debit card or net banking details. The fee is INR 2500 for general/OBC candidates, while reserved category candidates must pay an INR 1000 application fee.
- Finally, submit the registration form and take a printout for further reference.
POST YOUR COMMENT