"Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released the IGNOU 2021 December term-end examination (TEE) 2021 exam form link online."
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released registration forms for the December 2021 session of the IGNOUT term-end examinations (TEE) online. The last date to apply for the for semester exams is 15 December 2021. Therefore, eligible and interested students can fill out and submit their application forms on the official website, ignou.ac.in. The standard application fee for all candidates is INR 200 per course. However, applicants can also participate in the late registration process from 16 to 31 December 2021 with an additional late fee of INR 1100.
Steps To Submit IGNOU 2021 December TEE Application Forms
Applications for the IGNOU December 2021 TEE are now available on the official website. Hence, interested participants can follow the steps to fill out their registration forms.
- Visit the official website of IGNOU – ignou.ac.in
- Then, click on “Link for Term-end Examination form Submission for December 2021” under the “Alerts” section on the homepage.
- Afterwards, click on the “Proceed to fill examination form” link.
- Then, enter the programme code, enrolment number and examination centre region to log in.
- Fill in the required details, submit documents and pay the application fee.
- Finally, click on the “submit” button and also take a print of the submitted application form for further reference.
According to the official notice, the institute will try to accommodate the candidates in the exam venues opted by them. Additionally, it is the sole right of university officials to decide on shifting candidates from one exam venue to another, if neccessary.