"Authorities have postponed the IGNOU Registration 2022 and re-registration process for the July admissions. Students can find more details here."
IGNOU Registration 2022: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has deferred the application deadline for those looking to register and re-register for the July Session. The application deadline is 22 September. Therefore, candidates who could not complete their applications for the IGNOU July intake must complete their applications now. Furthermore, continue reading to learn how to complete your IGNOU Registration 2022 and re-registration for the July admissions.
IGNOU Registration 2022: Registration & Re-Registration Guidelines
To apply, students who wish to pursue any undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, or certificate program via the online and distance learning facility at IGNOU must follow the procedure below.
- Firstly, you must visit the official IGNOU registration web portal, ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
- Upon landing on the page, create a user profile if you have not created one earlier. Albeit, log in to the portal using your registered credentials if you had created one.
- Once logged in, enter your previous academic records and certificates.
- Subsequently, upload relevant documents.
- Then, pay the IGNOU July 2022 Registration Fee.
- Finally, submit your application and save it for future purposes.
As far as IGNOU re-registration for July 2022 is concerned, students would have to use the same procedure as above. However, the IGNOU official re-registration website is – onlinerr.ignou.ac.in. Similar to the IGNOU Registration 2022 process, re-registration requires the candidate to add details and upload relevant documents.
For more details on the IGNOU July 2022 Admissions, candidates must visit the official IGNOU website at ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in. Furthermore, the authorities have added detailed videos to guide students in completing their IGNOU Registration and Re-Registration process.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.